Urological examination

If urological abnormalities are suspected, you will be referred to the urologist. This may involve abnormalities of the testicle or varicose veins around the testicles, or if abnormalities of the prostate or seminal vesicles are suspected.

Practical info : your fertility doctor will refer you to the urology department of Sint-Jan clinic.